here the rules
for the SSC:
* Screenshots of 1701 A.D., 1503 A.D. and 1602 A.D. may participate in
* Each participant may contribute only one screenshot per monthly
* Screens may be send
in *.jpg, *.bmp or *.png format.
* Screen size: 1024x768 - screens in other sizes will be converted into
that size and accepted for the final selection
only in this size, so
that everybody will participate on equal terms.
* The size of the
screenshot file (in a size of 1024 x 768) may not exceed 800 kb
* If possible disable the interface or use the postcard mode to take
your screenshot, unless it is really neccessary
for the screenshot
* Give a meaningful name to your screen ... (not Screen001.jpg ... ,
but: CitizenMarketplace.jpg for example)
* No hints or tips about which user made which screenshot in the forum.
* During months with special themes, only screens which comply with the
theme will be selected.
* Screens which have been selected once for a monthly contest may not
be sent in anymore. Screens which were
sent in but havenít been
selected, may be sent in again.
* Modified/manipulated screens
will be disqualified.
* "Bug" or "cheat" screens will not be selected !
* Cheaters will be disqualified and banned from forthcoming SSC !!
1. place: 13 points
/ 2. place: 11 points / 3. place: 10 points / 4. place: 9 points
/ 5. place: 8 points /
place: 7 points / 7. place: 6 points / 8. place: 5 points / 9.
place: 4 points / 10. place: 3 points /
place: 2 points / 12. place: 1 point
If one place is
occupied by two players, the next place will be skipped!
The email shopuld contain the month you want to participate, the name
of your screenshot and the nick you are known
here in the forum
It is only allowed to send in
have not been published already, as it should be impossible
determin, who sent in which shot! Screens not following this rule will
It is not allowed to
court other people to vote ones screenshot. This
especially covers writing PMs to other people, as such action would
include a hint which screenshot was made by whom and is therefore
against this rules!!! This regulation also applies for the "screen of
the year" voting!
Entries must be send in till the 15th of each month, the jury will then
check the screenshots till the 20th at the latest. Then
a poll will be
created in which you can vote for the screen of the month till the end
of each month.